CALL FOR PAPERS
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒
3rd International Research Conference on Teacher Education and Indigenous Peoples Education
Theme: Reinventing the Landscape of Education in the Context of the New Normal
November 20, 27 and December 4, 2021 via Zoom App
𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐌𝐈𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐖 at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following guidelines:
1. Download the Abstract submission form through this link: https://tinyurl.com/PNUNLAbstractSubmissionForm or scan the QR Code.
2. After completing the abstract submission form, send it through this email address, email@example.com, with Subject: Abstract Submission Form.
3. All submissions will be reviewed by the committee.
4. Those whose abstracts are accepted will be formally invited by the executive committee via e-mail so please secure a valid email address.
5. The conference shall provide awards namely, Best Oral Presentation and Best Research which shall be given to research presenters with exemplary poster and oral presentation and research study.
6. If the paper is accepted for presentation, authors may have the option to submit it for publication in our peer-reviewed journal, Partuat: Journal of Living Traditions and Indigenous Peoples Education. For more info, visit https://www.partuat.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Researchers across disciplines, dissertation and thesis advisers, research directors and staff, research enthusiasts, administrators, educators, teachers across levels, graduate students and other interested stakeholders.
Early Registration is until September 15, 2021 amounting to P 1,800.00 or $ 36 US Dollar and Regular Registration is from September 16 until the day of the Conference amounting to P 2, 000.00 or $ 40 US Dollar. The registration fee is inclusive of e-certificates and e-copy of the Book of Abstracts.
For more information, you may contact Prof. Donna B. Remigio or Dr. Agnes S. Reyes with the following contact numbers and gmail account:
Cellphone Numbers 09554203599/ 09661692873
Landline Number (078) 662-80-16
Email Add email@example.com
FB page International Conference on Teacher Ed. and IP Education
Payment shall be made through the following details:
Name of Bank: Land Bank of the Philippines- Alicia Branch
Account Name: PNU North Luzon Special Trust Fund
Type of Account: Savings Account
Savings Account #: 2992-1013-10
GCash Account Name: Preceous Ayse Ramil
GCash Account Number: 0997 986 0787
Basic and Higher Education, Special Education, Alternative Learning System, Education Policy, ICT and e-Learning, Human Resource Development, Education Leadership, Assessment of Learning, Curriculum and Instruction, Educational and Psychological Sciences, MTB-MLE, Technical Vocational Education
Sustainability of IP Education, Indigenous Songs and Dances, Indigenous Knowledge Systems, Rituals and Practices, Indigenous Arts, Crafts and Cultures, Indigenous Language
RELATED RESEARCHES TOWARD Education on the context of the new normal